anybody else like western cartoons

There used to be a strand of both western and Japanese cartoons called Toonattik which I used to watch when I was little. It had live-action presenters and stuff. I think you got a pretty neat mix of all different kinds of cartoons from that.

Then it got cancelled in 2010 and I have no idea what they put on now.

There used to be a strand of both western and Japanese cartoons called Toonattik which I used to watch when I was little. It had live-action presenters and stuff. I think you got a pretty neat mix of all different kinds of cartoons from that.

Then it got cancelled in 2010 and I have no idea what they put on now.

oh man actually i live in the uk so i remember this. with jamie and anna haha. this was the best stuff. channel is absolute trash now

Last edited:
oh man actually i live in the uk so i remember this. with jamie and anna haha. this was the best stuff. channel is absolute trash now

Yep. Jamie is actually on a late-night live gambling show now on the same channel. I see him every now and then. A little sad, but he seems to be having fun!

Uhh...idk any good western cartoons I like...
apart from The Simpsons but I mean < anime

Last edited:
Yes, I do. Especially animated comedies and animated sitcoms

South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy- all are on a level of cultural relevance for the Western viewer that anime can obviously never compete with.

But as for shows that are not satire and not aimed at adults, I do enjoy them as well.

Last edited:
Adventure Time is the best

also powerpuff girls, dexters laboratory, ed edd n eddy, johnny bravo, samurai jack, courage the cowardly dog.... i could go on

steven universe can go die though

Last edited:
I watch a lot of both western cartoons and anime and I can't say I find one better than the other. Both have some very awesome shows and some total flops.

My favorite western cartoon is Rick & Morty.

I grew up watching wrestern shows...

One of my favorite childhood show is one..

Last edited:
They're fine, there's just a lack lf actually good ones. Same with anime. They've both got a lot of issues nowadays and I can't put over the other.

u kiss ur mother with that mouth?

I mean like family guy, adventure time, gravity falls, etc. when I say that. Some are tolerable but for the most part, I just find them annoying. But that's just my opinion, live your life and I'll live mine.

Back