Buying Welcome Amiibo Update Items for TBT or IGB!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hey all! I just got back into this game a few weeks ago and am greatly enjoying the new items for Welcome Amiibo, however, I am far too broke to afford all the new Amiibos for the unorderable items and such. Here is a list of the items I am interested in purchasing (For either TBT or IGB, it doesn't matter to me, I will give it all away for some of these). Make an offer, and I'll likely be on all day to answer - These range from Unorderables, to Orderables, to Fortune Cookie Items. It's all in this MoriDB List.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I have available:

Hylian Shield
Wii U console
sushi container

what would you offer in tbt/igb? :)

Oh man, I stink at this... Um, Let me know what you think of these:

Hylian Shield - 750k IGB or 9 TBT
Wii U console - 500k IGB or 5 TBT
sushi container - 625k IGB or 7 TBT

I realize I'm probably severely lowballing you - I have no idea what anything is worth anymore, lol. Let me know what you think.

Ha don't worry i'm new to the forum so in a similar boat!

Can I go for the IGB? I've added your FC would you prefer delivery or pickup?

Also if you dont manage to get the heart/heart container I can get W.Link's RV for you, I invited him to my village by accident so just waiting for him to leave lol

OH, Could I visit Wolf Link's RV then? I needed those too, if you agree I'll round the order up to an even 2,000,000 Bells. I've added back, pick-up is better for me atm.

Last edited:
You're welcome to visit Wolf Link's RV but it won't be until he leaves my town but I can message you when he does so I can re-scan his amiibo.

Don't worry about rounding it up you can visit him for free when he comes/I mite be able to borrow my friends other amiibo this week i'll see and let you know :)

sorry misread! i'll open my gate now!

Last edited:
I have new nintendo 3ds, casablanca lilies, alto saxophone, xylophone, and synthesizer. How much would you offer?

Hi, I have:
Isabelle's 3DS
Lottie's 3DS
Lottie's Perfume Set
Light breakfast (Cyrus)
Blue Ballet Outfit
Please make your offer :)

Back