• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Welcome Amiibo Update Items for TBT or IGB!

Seasons-Crossing

Shelley Stan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7352-6953-5603
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
93.9% (29) +
Hey all! I just got back into this game a few weeks ago and am greatly enjoying the new items for Welcome Amiibo, however, I am far too broke to afford all the new Amiibos for the unorderable items and such. Here is a list of the items I am interested in purchasing (For either TBT or IGB, it doesn't matter to me, I will give it all away for some of these). Make an offer, and I'll likely be on all day to answer - These range from Unorderables, to Orderables, to Fortune Cookie Items. It's all in this MoriDB List.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I have available:

Hylian Shield
Wii U console
sushi container

what would you offer in tbt/igb? :)

Oh man, I stink at this... Um, Let me know what you think of these:

Hylian Shield - 750k IGB or 9 TBT
Wii U console - 500k IGB or 5 TBT
sushi container - 625k IGB or 7 TBT

I realize I'm probably severely lowballing you - I have no idea what anything is worth anymore, lol. Let me know what you think.

Ha don't worry i'm new to the forum so in a similar boat!

Can I go for the IGB? I've added your FC would you prefer delivery or pickup?

Also if you dont manage to get the heart/heart container I can get W.Link's RV for you, I invited him to my village by accident so just waiting for him to leave lol

OH, Could I visit Wolf Link's RV then? I needed those too, if you agree I'll round the order up to an even 2,000,000 Bells. I've added back, pick-up is better for me atm.

Last edited:
You're welcome to visit Wolf Link's RV but it won't be until he leaves my town but I can message you when he does so I can re-scan his amiibo.

Don't worry about rounding it up you can visit him for free when he comes/I mite be able to borrow my friends other amiibo this week i'll see and let you know :)

sorry misread! i'll open my gate now!

Last edited:
I have new nintendo 3ds, casablanca lilies, alto saxophone, xylophone, and synthesizer. How much would you offer?

Hi, I have:
Isabelle's 3DS
Lottie's 3DS
Lottie's Perfume Set
Light breakfast (Cyrus)
Blue Ballet Outfit
Please make your offer :)

Back