• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favorite ethnic cuisine?

Greek or Italian :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caribbean food, Asian food, mostly anything spicy, to be honest.

I'm inclined to say something Mediterranean or Middle Eastern because of all of the delicious spices.

Hmm... I think Greek food. I love dolmathes (stuffed grape leaves) and falafel, though falafel might not even be Greek. It's in most Greek restaurants, though.

I also really love hummus... can you tell that you've made me hungry? :p

korean, chinese, and mexican are my faves as of right now.

also gotta love that good ol' murican cookin yeehaw kfc and burgers

It depends on my mood but thai is probably my favourite

If we can only pick one, Japanese is my favorite. However, I also really love Chinese, Indian, Italian, and Mexican food.
I'd really like to try out Korean and Thai food.

Oh my goodness, I love all kinds of food! My favorite cuisines include Italian, French, Korean (Korean BBQ ftw!), Japanese, Mexican (especially Tex-Mex), Indian, Greek, Chinese (especially the Americanized stuff), Filipino (though I haven't had much of it, but I love adobo), and Spanish. I also really want to try Peruvian, Salvadoran, and Cuban cuisines and try Lebanese again (haven't had it in years).

I'm a sucker for Italian, Korean, Chinese, and Filipino food!
Especially Filipino foods, 'cause my mom is Filipino and Filipino food is practically all I ever eat lmao

All Asian foods are the best. I love Chinese, Thai and Japanese foods the best. Of all three Thai is probably my favorite. The land of SMILES!

I really love Greek food. I was also going to say Chinese food, but I've never really had authentic Chinese food. Just the American-ized stuff. But I do enjoy it!

Back