• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying I would like to buy these items (Snow people)

Oh, I only just realized that you said you wanted to pay in IGB! Can you do 99k per item, or is that too steep? Just let me know!!

Sure thats enough, when are you on? I'm a little busy right now. I should be find around 9pm?
I'll be available around 2pm - 5pm EEST (UTC+3).

hi!! i have the snowman, snowman bed, snowman fridge, snowman table, snowman tv, and snowman vanity.

either 3 tbt each or something from my wishlist!! http://moridb.com/catalogs/dRP4KliiPR?limit=50&offset=0 i do item for item btw
I can give you these items: ABD (bellpoint), afternoon-tea set, burger meal, busing station, cutting-board set and firewood. Is that ok?

still need the moving painting? i have one :)
i would prefer to sell it for tbt but if you'd rather buy for igb would 5k be ok?
I could pay 5k. :)

Would you mind coming to pick-up? I'll add you now :)

Hey i have a snowman vanity and a snowglobe if youre still looking for those things(=

I'll be available around 2pm - 5pm EEST (UTC+3).

I can give you these items: ABD (bellpoint), afternoon-tea set, burger meal, busing station, cutting-board set and firewood. Is that ok?

I could pay 5k. :)

That's fine! I'll trade you everything for those things!
When can we trade?

Ugh... yeah. It's probably more because I've been offline so much :( I'm so sorry!

Please PM me when you're ready to trade. I'm still down.

I've netted multiple Snowman items from playing bingo so many times. Name your price.

I think I have the Snowmobile still?
How much are you thinking?

I've netted multiple Snowman items from playing bingo so many times. Name your price.
I need only these items:

- Lift Chair
- Snowman
- Sleigh

- Ski-slope floor
- Ski-slope wall

I'm not very good at naming prices, so how much you ask for them?

I can definitely sell you the wall and floor. 1 TBT or 1K IGB each.

Back