Buying Stripe bathroom sink

Hey!

I can order the stripe table and closet for you if you're ok to wait till tomorrow to pick up :)

Oh my god bless you TuT I'd feel bad taking it for free so if you need anything please just say so ^^ would you prefer pick up or delivery?

no! it's ok! They're orderable so I don't feel like you should be charged for it :) would it be ok if I dropped it off? And please tell me what from the stripe set you want? all of it is fine too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no! it's ok! They're orderable so I don't feel like you should be charged for it :) would it be ok if I dropped it off? And please tell me what from the stripe set you want? all of it is fine too :)

I may not have striped bathroom sink, striped tv, and striped dresser but I could let you know when I find it :)

Well no one has gotten back to me yet so please everything you can ^^ and yes, drop off is okay ^^

ok! I apologize because I can't do it right now because I'm a little busy but would it be alright to do it in around 2 hours? My time zone is EST and on my side it's 7:04 am. Around 9:00 am EST would be fine for me :)

I apologize! I'm missing stripe tv, stripe sofa, and stripe bathroom sink! I have everything else. Just let me know when you're ready. I heavily overestimated how long it was going to take me to do that thing but I'm available now :)

Back