• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Stripe bathroom sink

Hey!

I can order the stripe table and closet for you if you're ok to wait till tomorrow to pick up :)

I can give you the entire stripe set for free. :)

Oh my god bless you TuT I'd feel bad taking it for free so if you need anything please just say so ^^ would you prefer pick up or delivery?

no! it's ok! They're orderable so I don't feel like you should be charged for it :) would it be ok if I dropped it off? And please tell me what from the stripe set you want? all of it is fine too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no! it's ok! They're orderable so I don't feel like you should be charged for it :) would it be ok if I dropped it off? And please tell me what from the stripe set you want? all of it is fine too :)

I may not have striped bathroom sink, striped tv, and striped dresser but I could let you know when I find it :)

Well no one has gotten back to me yet so please everything you can ^^ and yes, drop off is okay ^^

Well no one has gotten back to me yet so please everything you can ^^ and yes, drop off is okay ^^

ok! I apologize because I can't do it right now because I'm a little busy but would it be alright to do it in around 2 hours? My time zone is EST and on my side it's 7:04 am. Around 9:00 am EST would be fine for me :)

I apologize! I'm missing stripe tv, stripe sofa, and stripe bathroom sink! I have everything else. Just let me know when you're ready. I heavily overestimated how long it was going to take me to do that thing but I'm available now :)

It's alright, I really appreciate it! Just tell me when to open ^^

Last edited:
Back