• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ISO Deep Sea Egg

LegacyWolf

Holo of Pasloe
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (2) +
It's just now Easter in my town! I don't have a diving suit yet so I was wondering if anyone had one they would sell? Thank you!

That's the sites currency right? How do I send that? (Still kinda new just figured out how to use the different chat rooms)

Last edited:
you see under my profile pic theres the word bells and the number across from it? click on the number across from the word bells and a little pop up will appear giving you the option to transfer a certain amount of bells to me c:

No thank you! Without the suit I couldn't get my deep sea egg and get the basket from Mr.Z! That really helped me a lot I really really appreciate it, if there's anything you ever need let me know! :)

Back