• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

~Dream Address:)~

snowwhite

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hi everyone! I am very proud of my upcoming fairytale town <3 The focus is based on Snow White of course:)
I had to incorporate some of my favorites as well. My oldest brother wanted to be a part of it so I made him a wolf in my town in an enchanted forest! :D He's based off of a fable. :)

I really hope you enjoy dreaming<3333 It's a wonderful work in progress <3

*Dream Address* 4C00-0059-5617

SWEET DREAMS! :0)

Sincerely,
Snow

Thank you for sharing!
I will be sure to update my post with a response once I've visited. :)

Haha I'm a HUGE animal lover<333333333
I've been called snow white my whole life.

I really want a fox!

Oh yeah def! All animals are so worth it:)

Aw that's really sweet, foxes are cute I must admit.
Before all of the houses were built on the field behind our back garden a few years ago, we would sometimes catch a glimpse of a few foxes. They would usually be seen during the late summer evenings, I remember seeing them dart across the knee-length grass and watching a family of three.
I've always wanted either a German Shepard dog or a Husky but unfortunately that's not possible in the place I'm living in at the moment. It's bad enough having Poppy because she barks a lot :(.

I rarely see the cute foxes where I am, but when I do I get so excited!!! :)
Aw! It's so hard to choose! I would love a collie or a golden retriever they are amazing family dogs. I only had one dog growing up and she was a collie golden mix. She was the best<3 Her name was Lacie

Your town is so cute, you've put in alot of work already. I love that the dwarfs are even in your house!

Took some pics while I was dreaming.....
HNI_0036_JPG.JPGHNI_0035_JPG.JPG
......the cutouts are cool

Aww thank you so much!!! :) I still have a lot to do in the houses haha. Work in progress! I really enjoy the landscaping & building pwp! It's just so much fun :D

Back