Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hi everyone! I am very proud of my upcoming fairytale town <3 The focus is based on Snow White of course:)
I had to incorporate some of my favorites as well. My oldest brother wanted to be a part of it so I made him a wolf in my town in an enchanted forest! :D He's based off of a fable. :)

I really hope you enjoy dreaming<3333 It's a wonderful work in progress <3

*Dream Address* 4C00-0059-5617

SWEET DREAMS! :0)

Sincerely,
Snow

Thank you for sharing!
I will be sure to update my post with a response once I've visited. :)

Haha I'm a HUGE animal lover<333333333
I've been called snow white my whole life.

I really want a fox!

Oh yeah def! All animals are so worth it:)

Aw that's really sweet, foxes are cute I must admit.
Before all of the houses were built on the field behind our back garden a few years ago, we would sometimes catch a glimpse of a few foxes. They would usually be seen during the late summer evenings, I remember seeing them dart across the knee-length grass and watching a family of three.
I've always wanted either a German Shepard dog or a Husky but unfortunately that's not possible in the place I'm living in at the moment. It's bad enough having Poppy because she barks a lot :(.

I rarely see the cute foxes where I am, but when I do I get so excited!!! :)
Aw! It's so hard to choose! I would love a collie or a golden retriever they are amazing family dogs. I only had one dog growing up and she was a collie golden mix. She was the best<3 Her name was Lacie

Your town is so cute, you've put in alot of work already. I love that the dwarfs are even in your house!

Took some pics while I was dreaming.....
HNI_0036_JPG.JPGHNI_0035_JPG.JPG
......the cutouts are cool

Aww thank you so much!!! :) I still have a lot to do in the houses haha. Work in progress! I really enjoy the landscaping & building pwp! It's just so much fun :D

Back