Are you a weeaboo?

• はい。

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • No.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • I dunno.

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I mean, around my boyfriend I'll say arigato, or kawaii, or onigaishimasu (Sp?). I worked a little bit in a Japanese restaurant where I had to say Japanese phrases so sometimes I still use them to say thanks or please or have a nice day. Only to my bf though. I do use kawaii sometimes but it's often to make fun of myself. I don't know if that means that I am one? I also quote things in anime.. Like certain lines I think sounded cool or funny. But these are all inside jokes with my bf..? I also sing along to Japanese anime music that I like? D: Don't judge me

i've actually been called one. but i don't even watch anime. ?? so no i'm pretty sure i'm not

absolutely not. i refuse to even use little japanese emoticons like XD, o_o, ^_^
it honestly makes me cringe when i see non-east asians do it to be honest. but thats my opinion.

Nope. Couldn't care less about Japan. I mean, they've made some good shows and stories and have made a lot advancements in technology, but that's about as much as I care.

Id say kind of. Im sure obsessed with anime, cutesy Japanese things, etc. But I dont go all out with the outfits and such.

I do like anime, but it's not something I watch a ton of. Liking Sailor Moon and knowing like four japanese words is probably classed as being a weeaboo but meh. I only really class someone as a weeaboo if they literally think that they are japanese, and constantly try to speak it really badly. Nothing wrong with somebody trying to learn a language, but if it's someone who's butchering it just because they think it's cute or "kawaii" because it's japanese, that's when it's not okay.

Last edited:
Nah. I don't watch a whole lot of anime, and I can't stand casual use of Japanese words the way weebs do. It really makes me cringe, especially when people say them in those forced baby voices. No thanks.

I like Japan and I'd love to visit the rural areas some day, but it's definitely not an obsession.

I can write and understand a few words but nope, I'm not fascinated enough with anything Japanese to be called a weeb.

I watch a lot of anime, got a pretty good amount of merch, and regularly save anime styled art. I would never classify myself as a weeaboo though. It annoys the heck out of me when someone casually calls an anime lover a "weeb." Please don't. It annoys me to the fullest extent.

I watch a lot of anime, got a pretty good amount of merch, and regularly save anime styled art. I would never classify myself as a weeaboo though. It annoys the heck out of me when someone casually calls an anime lover a "weeb." Please don't. It annoys me to the fullest extent.

haha weeb

"I'm not a weeaboo I just appreciate Japanese culture ;w;"

Stop worshipping Japan and start worshipping Jesus. God doesn't like anime, it's a false idol that promotes secular values and turns you away from the Lord.

Stop worshipping Japan and start worshipping Jesus. God doesn't like anime, it's a false idol that promotes secular values and turns you away from the Lord.

oh ****... somebody finally said it

LMFAO
10/10 agree

Praise the Lord

Back