• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can someone please take Katie?

Angelsigh

Historian Mayor
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (2) +
This is my first time getting her, so it's rather exciting. So would anyone be alright with me dropping her off at their town?

I'd love to! I'll be ready in like five minutes.

How does it work? Does she just stay in my town until someone else comes by?

Honestly I'm not sure. This is my first time encountering her,and I didn't get her from someone else.

If Angelsigh brought Katie to Olivers town, she'll appear in Olivers town at some point over the next three days, Angelsigh will get a gift from her in the mail as a thank you, and if Oliver takes her to someone's town when she appears he'll also get a gift. She'll stay in Olivers town for the whole day (6 am to 6 am) when she appears and will only leave if he takes her to someone else's town or if it rolls over to 6 am the following day, when she's in your town she'll just wander around the whole town randomly until you speak to her and agree to take her to another town.

No problem, I had some confusion when I first encountered Katie in New Leaf too.

Okay it's been an hour since Oliver messaged so I'm guessing their out. Is anyone else willing to take Katie?

Back