• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite cereal

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
man i love cereal. whats your favorite? my favorites have always been raisin bran and cheerios :D especially if you put strawberries or bananas in it. it also tastes better with almond milk to me

I love so many, but my favorite is probably Honey Bunches of Oats, which has been my go to cereal for so many years. I also love Grape Nuts, Cinnamon Life, French Toast Crunch, and pretty much any chocolate cereal, among others.

Cinnamon.Frosted.Flakes.
I'm ecstatic hey started making them again!

Cinnamon.Frosted.Flakes.
I'm ecstatic hey started making them again!

I actually thought you were just lazily typing out cinnamon toast crunch for the first or something

this sounds good though, might have to see if my store has next time

puffins-peanut-butter.png

these

c_431.jpg

I loved Jean LaFoote's Cinnamon Crunch when I was a kid.Of course,they stopped making it.Right now,I like Reese's Puffs and its Kroger generic equivalent.

Kaboom. Unfortunately, it's discontinued. It was one of my favorites as a kid.
Currently, I like Quaker Oatmeal Squares. Really filling, and they taste pretty good.

For sugary, I love Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, and Krave.

For "healthy," I love Special K, especially with some honey. Or any granola cereal with dried fruits and nuts :)

Last edited:
I used to have Nesquik all the time as a kid. My brother and I would fight over it, and it was absolutely delicious. It turned the milk into chocolatey goodness.~

Lion Cereal is my favorite. It's not even that special, but I still haven't gotten sick of it.

I eat cheerios so often it's not even funny, but I also like kashi's organic sprouted grain cereal.

Raisin bran. Everyone thinks thats strange. But I love it. Its pretty much the only way/time Ill eat raisins.

Some cereals I've always wanted to try; Fruitloops, Cinnamon toast crunch, Krave cereal, regular and double chocolate.
ugh
I wanna buy cereal now but I know I'll die because I'll eat it all in a day.

I hardly eat cereal anymore but when I do it was coco pops rocks or something like that. They still produce it I believe but not in big amounts so it can be harder to come across in some stores.

Honestly the UK has a pretty terrible selection of cereals, and anything that's good is usually expensive because it's imported. Fruit & Fibre is good stuff though, I also like Cookie Crisp. We have our own equivalents to some American cereals that aren't bad too. I used to love Weetos when I was little bit they don't taste anything like the way they did back then.

That Girl Scouts Thin Mints cereal
Ngl I have a spare box waiting to be opened cause this stuff is limited edition

Back