• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite cereal

I love cereal too so my favorite always changes from time to time but right now it's honey bunches of oats.

Gosh so many! Capn' Crunch, Frosted Cheerios, and definitely Chex, mostly the rice one but I do like the vanilla one.
91kojCt--IL._SY355_.jpg

Froot Loops are my favorite ones <3333
However , since my mom (and overall everyone at my house) dont like froot loops they prefer frosted flakes :c Which are not bad but i dont really like them.

I'm pretty fond of oats and bran flakes...

But I really prefer Life and Cap'n Crunch ~

I was really enjoying Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's, but of course it has to go out of season. Surprisingly, I was still able to find some boxes around as late as maybe last month. My mom's like "It will be back soon" and I'm just sitting there thinking Spring and Summer are the most long and dreadful seasons, it will be a loongggg time before they return.

Quaker honey almond granola cereal and I usually add fruits to it like banana or berries. :)

ive never tried almond milk on cereal, that sounds like its worth a try. ive always liked shredded wheat, so crunchy...

The special Olympics-themed "Team Cheerios", with normal, honey nut, and frosted Cheerios all in one box to represent the medals. Those tasted amazing. Which of course means they don't sell them anymore.

Back