• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Perfect Fruit?

Bananaflash

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for advice, I have been trying to get a perfect Fruit tree (Pear town) for a while now and I just never seems to work..
How do you guys get your perfect Fruit? Please reply with anything you think I should know about getting perfect Fruit..

Thanks

When you start your town, there is a tree with 2 normal pears and 1 perfect pear on it. When you shake the tree, the pears will fall down and you can bury the pear. A few days later you will have a perfect fruit tree.

Thanks, but so are you saying that that was my one chance to get perfect Fruit? (I ate that pear whoops)

At a very low change they are growing in town, but that never happened to me in 4 years. I would suggest to trade. I could give you a perfect pear anyways. I don't want anything for it.

A way to increase the chance of growing a perfect pear on one of your trees is to bury some fertilizer next to it after you shake the fruit off of a normal pear tree. Don't know how true it is but it never hurts to try.

A way to increase the chance of growing a perfect pear on one of your trees is to bury some fertilizer next to it after you shake the fruit off of a normal pear tree. Don't know how true it is but it never hurts to try.

I'll give that a shot too, thanks.. I've been buying loads of fertilizer to try get the golden shovel anyways

Last edited:
Once you eat the only perfect fruit in town, i'm pretty certain it never grows back. The only other way you can get one is by trading for one on here or asking if you could get a perfect pear from someone. Good luck with getting another perfect fruit! :)

Last edited:
They do grow back! I sold my first perfect pear and after around 1 month a new one appeared. You just have to harvest all the pears as soon as they grow and have a lot of trees to increase the chances... I planted it and have 3 perfect pear trees on the making :)

I actually haven't had luck growing a perfect pear, either. I restarted after the update, and got pears for my native fruit. Never saw one in the beginning, and still haven't come across despite planting plenty of pear trees/shaking the fruit off so they'll grow more.

Just got the Emporium upgrade, so will try ferilizer next. If that doesn't work, will buy some here.

Back