• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Time traveling 4years of last played... what will happen?

taiy4ki

Bells
Greetings,
So I haven't played in about 4years. I wrote down the exact date I last played so I wouldn't lose two of my dream villagers. But now I'm 4 years back and wish I kept up so I would be 4 years back.
If I were to TT 4 years into the future, what will happen? Or what other options do I have?

Villagers might leave, and depending on your ordinance, there might be weeds, cockroaches, flowers that have died, etc. Your mailbox will be insanely full too. That's all the consequences I can think of right now.. But if you do decide to tt forward, and your villagers have left, just do the 16 villager cycle and I'm sure many people will be happy to get the villagers back for you :)

So I just did it, TT to current date which was 4years forward and thankfully I didnt lose any villagers at all. Everything was the same, except all my villagers thought i was a ghost that returned from the dead haha

You should talk to your villagers to see if any of them are considering moving. Sometimes they will say "X villager is thinking of leaving, maybe you should ask them about it." I feel like whenever I TT, someone wants to leave.

Back