• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is it possible to centre spoiler tags?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I'm trying to centre my spoiler tags in this thread: Clicky

However, it just will not do it :( Is there any way to centre it, or am I stuck with it like that? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just fixed it by making the spoiler tags bigger so they *look* like they're centred. But I would still like to know if it's possible to centre them please! Thanks :)

Sorry I meant the actual spoiler tag. I had them smaller and they were on the left, even with the center bb code. I just enlarged them to fit the screen to look centred but I would prefer them smaller.

Sorry I meant the actual spoiler tag. I had them smaller and they were on the left, even with the center bb code. I just enlarged them to fit the screen to look centred but I would prefer them smaller.
Ice-cream is cold.

Yes! For some reason it just won't center in my thread... I put the center tags around it.. I mean my whole thread is centred so I don't know why it won't work for the spoilers.

You see what you quoted? Copy that BBCode. The trick I used was putting the spoiler inside a table.

Last edited:

[tr]
[td]
Hello hello hello
[/td]
[/tr]

...Won't work lol. I'm probably just being dumb haha. This is what I did:

HTML:
[table="width: 300"][CENTER]
[tr]
[td][SPOILER]Hello hello hello[/SPOILER][/td]
[/tr]
[/CENTER][/table]

I've tried putting the CENTER BB code on the outside of the table, just around the spoiler, it still doesn't work.. I guess I'll just keep the spoilers big enough to fit the screen so it looks centred. Haha

Back