• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone have the Lotus Pond yet?

Nintendo's got some 'splainin to do. XD
I understood that reference! xD Sorry I'm no help, I'm in Europe, so... If anyone saw the Lotus Pond in my room decor post I bought from someone here on this forum so I have no clue how they got it.

I am about to try it right now... I doubt it'll work though :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok uh... Looks like there's nothing coming...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well

Well, it's 4/30 now, and no lotus pond in my town. Anyone else have any luck?

I'm sending Nintendo an email asking what's up with the lotus pond. I'll share whatever information I might get that way.

Yeah todays the last day and nothing. Wtf dude. Do I have ti buy it from someone here?

I doubt you could buy it here, since I don't think it's been officially released yet, so the only ones you could find would be the result of hacking, which isn't allowed on TBT. Unless Japan got it already, then you could theoretically buy it from someone with a Japanese copy of the game.

I doubt you could buy it here, since I don't think it's been officially released yet, so the only ones you could find would be the result of hacking, which isn't allowed on TBT. Unless Japan got it already, then you could theoretically buy it from someone with a Japanese copy of the game.

Yeah that's true. Maybe Nintendo is just late to the punches? Even though they stated the date. RIP

Sadly, the item can't be reordered from the store.

I have the pond already, but I didn't get it from TBT.

Last edited:
I did get the pond from TBT, there are some shops here selling them. My guess is that those items have probably been hacked but with no way to prove that I don't think the shops will be closed down, you should be able to find one for sale. :)

Oh Dear I was Hopeing. Oh man i hate when the Blue dot pop up and it not the item

Nintendo's email reply to me just said that I need to call them on the phone for them to "properly address your inquiry."

If Japan is getting the lotus pond, I don't know if I care enough to actually go to the trouble of calling them about it, since we'll be able to trade for it now.

If someone else wants to call Nintendo to ask them about it, I'd be curious to hear what they say. But I hate making phone calls, so I won't be doing that. ^o^;>

Darn I Hate when we can't get a yes or a no from Nintendo without calling them

Wow. This is insane. I'm interested to know what's going to happen with this; will be calling Nintendo once I'm finished with my work.

Has Japan gotten the item officially yet?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they just forgot to send it out

Just got off the phone with Nintendo. The girl I spoke with was confused about it as well, and said that it should have been available at the post office. (Obviously that never happened. :p) Anyway, she also said that since it was only to be available in April, they don't have a way to just give it out to those who weren't able to download it. Confusing stuff.

Just got off the phone with Nintendo. The girl I spoke with was confused about it as well, and said that it should have been available at the post office. (Obviously that never happened. :p) Anyway, she also said that since it was only to be available in April, they don't have a way to just give it out to those who weren't able to download it. Confusing stuff.

That sucks, nobody was able to download it. I went to different websites and everybody had the same problem.

Back