• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone have the Lotus Pond yet?

I Know i wish the pond item was out. But I was hoping someone had a Datebook or something when future items come out. I Do not like to miss the Pond item or anything else.

We all missed the lotus pond because, even though there was an official news article from Nintendo about it, it wasn't distributed properly, and Nintendo didn't explain anything when we asked them. It stinks.

This month we have the Rainbow Screen from Nintendo Zone
Japan has the Sandbox

Last edited:
I have it, but I got it from someone who probably hacked their game or had the Japanese version. It's frustrating that the United States gets pretty much nothing for DLC.

Thanks for telling me i did not know it was out. How did you find out?

The user RedTropicalFish has been keeping us up to date on the stickied DLC list thread. They got the info from the Japanese AC site.

The item available from Nintendo zone this month in North America is: the slushie machine.

Back