• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone have the Lotus Pond yet?

Just got off the phone with Nintendo. The girl I spoke with was confused about it as well, and said that it should have been available at the post office. (Obviously that never happened. :p) Anyway, she also said that since it was only to be available in April, they don't have a way to just give it out to those who weren't able to download it. Confusing stuff.

:mad:

If anyone has one or knows how to get one, PM or VM me please. I'm willing to pay outrageously high prices.

I have no idea what happened, but I am so very sad. I was really looking forward to it and I thought Weeding Day would have been perfect. Or Easter. Or yesterday.

I hope it all works out and there is a release of the Lotus Pond in the US.

I'm...... hopeful? :( :)

Apparently not. Unless Japan is getting it, but I don't know enough Japanese to investigate whether that's supposed to be happening or not. ^o^;>

Apparently not. Unless Japan is getting it, but I don't know enough Japanese to investigate whether that's supposed to be happening or not. ^o^;>

It looks like Japan is getting it and I think Pete is delivering it to them along with extra coupons (unless he's delivering something else, but they're getting the pond now)

Last edited:
Is there a specific date that Japan is supposed to start getting them? I'm curious the soonest we can start trying to buy them around here. ^o^;>

Last edited:
Guess I'll be on the lookout for anyone who might start selling/auctioning the lotus pond, then. Thanks for the links.

oh my god im furious now thats so stupid???? that item has been my favorite since i was in 5th grade thanks a lot nintendo. "sorry we literally didn't distribute the item, but it's your fault you didn't get it" like what???

Just got off the phone with Nintendo. The girl I spoke with was confused about it as well, and said that it should have been available at the post office. (Obviously that never happened. :p) Anyway, she also said that since it was only to be available in April, they don't have a way to just give it out to those who weren't able to download it. Confusing stuff.

Yikes.. that's quite the stuff-up.

The modern way to get things like this fixed is via social media - is there a hashtag for this yet?

It looks like Japan is getting it and I think Pete is delivering it to them along with extra coupons (unless he's delivering something else, but they're getting the pond now)

Awesome, yay! :D I hope NA will be getting them shortly as well! Let's pray.

IF someone do get it Plz IM or PM Me so i do not miss out on downloading it plz.

I'm pretty sure the kimbap plate has been available in Korean copies of New Leaf from day one. You can probably trade someone for one on the Re-Tail board.

EDIT: Was a limited time thing in Korean copies of the game, apparently. Some kind of distribution probably during the first year the game was out, but I'm not sure. But it's been available for quite some time. Unless I'm even more mistaken and the only ones I've seen people have in their houses and stuff were not legit.

Last edited:
Well I Just download it from the Nintendo Zone Here in the USA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure the kimbap plate has been available in Korean copies of New Leaf from day one. You can probably trade someone for one on the Re-Tail board.

EDIT: Was a limited time thing in Korean copies of the game, apparently. Some kind of distribution probably during the first year the game was out, but I'm not sure. But it's been available for quite some time. Unless I'm even more mistaken and the only ones I've seen people have in their houses and stuff were not legit.

I Just Got it from The Nintendo Zone Today it Out Now In the USA the Kimbap plate item from the nintendo zone.

That's odd. There's nothing about it on the Nintendo website. Maybe you encountered a strange glitch or mistake. Either way, that's great if the kimbap plate is becoming more readily available.

Now if only they'd just make the lotus pond available to everyone, too... -_-;

That's odd. There's nothing about it on the Nintendo website. Maybe you encountered a strange glitch or mistake. Either way, that's great if the kimbap plate is becoming more readily available.

Now if only they'd just make the lotus pond available to everyone, too... -_-;

I Do not think it was a misstake or Glitch. I Just Did a Seatch for News on the Pound item and then found out from at site at the Kimbap plate item is out now on the nintendo zone in the USA

Back