• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on this cheeb?

Milleram

バルーン
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Pink Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Feather
Red Feather
Fair Pinwheel
I haven't drawn a cheeb in a while. I don't draw them very often cuz they're not really my thing. I drew one today tho for a DTA on DA, and I think it turned out okay:

shinxgijinka3%20copy_zpskpwk7jgy.png

I was thinking of maybe offering them as a commission option in the future, either on here for TBT or on DA for DA points. Do you think anyone would be interested?

Last edited:
Aww, these are really cute amye! :D Myself and probably dozens of others would be interested in buying one of these!

Aww, these are really cute amye! :D Myself and probably dozens of others would be interested in buying one of these!

Aw, thank you so much for the support! c: I will let you know if I start selling them on here. c;

I think he's really cute! I always like your art. ^^ I would definitely be interested in buying!

yeah i agree, its super cute and i think loads of people would be really happy to buy one from you!

Just drew this one today as part of an art trade on DA:

ladysundae3%20copy_zpsqb4fwnzj.png

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome. c:

These are adorable! I really like the shine on the hair and face/cheeks!

Are you using a drawing tablet to draw these? The lines seem a tad bit shaky and stiff in some areas -- if you're using Paint Tool Sai*, you can mess with the Stabilizer to help you make cleaner lines if you're having problem with that! For reference, I tend to set mine at 15, though you're always free to change it up to your liking of course! *(I don't use any other drawing programs/applications so I'm sure there's other ones that use a stabilizer setting as well, but I can't say for sure )

And don't be afraid to just kind of wing the lines, flick your wrist so your lines flow more~ It's also good to color in your lines at times but honestly, that's just a matter of preference and style (I personally like to work in black & white lineart/sketches, but I try to color lines when working on a colored piece)

You seem to have the basics down so just feel free to experiment at your own pace and figure out what works nice for you!

Last edited:
These are adorable! I really like the shine on the hair and face/cheeks!

Are you using a drawing tablet to draw these? The lines seem a tad bit shaky and stiff in some areas -- if you're using Paint Tool Sai*, you can mess with the Stabilizer to help you make cleaner lines if you're having problem with that! For reference, I tend to set mine at 15, though you're always free to change it up to your liking of course! *(I don't use any other drawing programs/applications so I'm sure there's other ones that use a stabilizer setting as well, but I can't say for sure )

And don't be afraid to just kind of wing the lines, flick your wrist so your lines flow more~ It's also good to color in your lines at times but honestly, that's just a matter of preference and style (I personally like to work in black & white lineart/sketches, but I try to color lines when working on a colored piece)

You seem to have the basics down so just feel free to experiment at your own pace and figure out what works nice for you!

Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it. c: I actually drew the line art with a drawing app on my Samsung tablet. XD I do have a Wacom drawing tablet (on loan from my sister), but I haven't been using it as much lately because my lines are even more shaky when I use it. I think it's because I usually use Photoshop to do my line art, and as far as I know, it doesn't have a stabilizer (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). My sister has also recommended Paint Tool SAI and says that it is easier to get a clean line art using it. I will definitely have to look into getting it. Thank you for sharing your stabilizer settings. That's very helpful. c:

Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it. c: I actually drew the line art with a drawing app on my Samsung tablet. XD I do have a Wacom drawing tablet (on loan from my sister), but I haven't been using it as much lately because my lines are even more shaky when I use it. I think it's because I usually use Photoshop to do my line art, and as far as I know, it doesn't have a stabilizer (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). My sister has also recommended Paint Tool SAI and says that it is easier to get a clean line art using it. I will definitely have to look into getting it. Thank you for sharing your stabilizer settings. That's very helpful. c:

Oh I see, I would have assumed it's much more difficult to draw on tablets but it looks good! I'm not familiar with Photoshop at all so I can't really compare it to Paint Tool Sai or any other program quite honestly, but if possible, you should definitely give Sai a try! I'm sure there are other drawing programs that are just as good or even better but I've been accustomed to using Sai o)--(

And not a problem, it's my pleasure! Good luck and have fun! Love your cute artwork~

Back