• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 2/10 PWYW Professional Artist Comissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
Hey Everyone!

I'm opening myself up for comissions of portraits and small art during my pregnancy to help me have some money once the baby is born. I'm an artist currently employed by 2K and Take-Two Interactive. As I am on maternity leave I am not receiving as much of my paycheck so anything helps.
I usually price portraits between $25 - $50 however since this site is a bit more geared toward younger folk I've decided to make this shop pay what you want. If you really want to pay with TBT it doesn't hurt to make and offer the worst I will say is no.

I'd say under 15$ can get either a small portrait, a 'Danganropa' Style piece of art, or a small cartooned piece anything above that can have a detailed portrait and if you'd like to discuss painted portraits on canvas or anything like that let me know. If you want concept art or something with a large dedicated amount of time I am willing to work with any budget this is for my kid's future and to make sure I can give it a start in life which is comfortable.

I am familiar with anime/manga drawing however my recent portfolio which I have available isn't focused on that if you PM me wanting that type of image I'm happy to make a quick reference or try to pull something.

So please go ahead and post below a

Request Type:
Amount Willing to Pay:
TBT or Paypal:
Date Wanted By (If Any):

Note to those of you from my previous thread who placed orders, please be on the look out this week for the completed works. They're all done (I think one needs final shading) I'm just waiting on my normal computer to arrive at my new home and it holds the HDD which has all my past artwork besides recent portfolio info. I did PM all of you who I had spoken to.

Last edited:
Holy crap your art is flipping amazing, I would be honnered if you drew for me. I'm sorry I can't offer real life money for your child. My mother won't allow me to use her credit card for art. ^^;
Request type: Realistic portrait
Amount willing to pay; 1,000 tbt
TBT payment type
Date? It's up to you! A week of before that would be lovely!
My reference of myself is here! Thanks so much for even considering ^^; http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...my-Pok%E9mon-trainer-and-meee-more&highlight=

aaah i would like to see what you mean with "danganronpa" style because i have a danganronpa oc :3

aaah i would like to see what you mean with "danganronpa" style because i have a danganronpa oc :3

Hey there Amilee here is a current bit of art I did for YandereDev this was a 35 - 45 minute sketch that I cleaned up and added a bit of colour to in the danganropa style, I should have some more examples and colored examples once I clear with him that it's alright to share!

Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 4.18.25 AM.jpg

***Edit link to full size image: http://i.imgur.com/6hooeQJ.png

Last edited:
Request Type: anything is fine, whichever you feel would work best with the character/payment amount!
Amount Willing to Pay: 2k
TBT or Paypal: tbt
refs: [x]

thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Guys don't buy from this artist, they steal art. Thanks. You can even see the bluring on the edges of the yandere sim art to see it was badly edited from the original image.

If it's fake, then how am I gonna get my commission? ;; Guess not? :(

If it really isn't your art, can I have a refund, please? ^^;
Sorry

If it's fake, then how am I gonna get my commission? ;; Guess not? :(

If it really isn't your art, can I have a refund, please? ^^;
Sorry

If I were you i'd make a report in CTS or message a mod personally. The "artist" seems to not be replying to messages at all.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking ;; ty

What was the point in accepting TBT then? If they weren't going to supply it, then obviously we'd have to get refunded :/

I've had my suspicions about this after the first thread, and this only confirms.
Guess I'll be about like 200tbt, oh well :/

I've had my suspicions about this after the first thread, and this only confirms.
Guess I'll be about like 200tbt, oh well :/

If you're concerned, make a thread in CTS if you have any TBT.

Hello everyone. As many of you may have seen, this user was not serious about completing these commissions. You should have received your bells back, so check your transaction log to be sure. If not, please post in Contact the Staff with specific details about your transaction so we can look into it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back