lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
Hi! Here's some of my sketches.... and old art... I don't know... anyway, I do traditional art because computers scare me lol. I'll take constructive criticism but please don't just come here to give random insults. Let's all just be nice okay? Anyway I might take requests if I feel like it and also a lot of these are just lazy sketches from school because it's all I feel like digging out at the moment. enjoy!

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg
IMG_4700.jpg
IMG_4698.jpg

Here's a design thing I drew with some lineart markers
IMG_4694.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hey there wanted to pop in and say I think you have some really nice work! You have art in a similar style when I was younger. Don't be afraid to reference other artists and learn techniques and styles that catch your eye. I think your top image has great anatomy in the sense of Arm to Body, sometimes its hard to keep anatomy even because even when it's blocked out artistically some exaggerations are pleasing to the eye so even the most experienced people tend to slip up. I think your art is very good! You are just going to keep getting better and better. Believe in yourself and practice and you will go far :)

Hey there wanted to pop in and say I think you have some really nice work! You have art in a similar style when I was younger. Don't be afraid to reference other artists and learn techniques and styles that catch your eye. I think your top image has great anatomy in the sense of Arm to Body, sometimes its hard to keep anatomy even because even when it's blocked out artistically some exaggerations are pleasing to the eye so even the most experienced people tend to slip up. I think your art is very good! You are just going to keep getting better and better. Believe in yourself and practice and you will go far :)

Aww thank you, this is really nice and extremely helpful! Tysm! <3

Back