Tomodachi life

Tomodachi Life is one of those games that I have to keep coming back to after not playing for ages, I've found. When I first got it, I was really addicted to it - I played it every day and it was all new and exciting - but after a while, I started to get bored, so now I take breaks from it so that I enjoy it more when I do go back and play it again.
It's really exciting adding loads of new miis and trying to decide who to pair up, though - I managed to marry my mii to my favourite YouTuber, aha, so that made me happy, plus it's one of those games that's so silly that it cheers you up if you're having a bad day!
But yeah, I hope you enjoy it! :D

I play too. Similarly to danceonglitter, I was addicted for a long time but faded away gradually, but not because I was getting bored. I actually just find it really annoying how the miis change their clothes on their own. Once you give a mii an outfit, you can't remove it from their personal selection. It really peeves me because I make most of my residents after family and TV characters, so I want them to stay in the clothes I set them.

Went to a big shopping centre last week and got a streetpass hit there though. It was my first time seeing any action at the dock, so that was really fun.

Back