Want to know what always throws me off?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
When I'm in my town, let's say, the plaza or just wandering around and I see one of my villagers. Then I decide to go buy some clothes, so I head to the Able Sisters and when I step through the door that same villager I saw 2 seconds ago magically appears in the Able Sister's shop without having passed me!

They can teleport!! Lol 😝

I totally know what you mean though - I wish they are loaded in one place at 6am and then always move logically until they go to sleep.

They can teleport!! Lol ��

I totally know what you mean though - I wish they are loaded in one place at 6am and then always move logically until they go to sleep.

Teleporters, away!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hang on, aren't you the one stalking Tutu? Maybe it's Tutu employing help to return the favor? :p

Yes, yes I am. But it's okay if I do it lol
If she is, she's hiding a dark side under that adorable face of hers.

Sometimes I would it would make more sense what they do. Like when I talk to a villager and another random villager just keeps moving into us. Generally that they have like a little routine and that they don't just move random around in town..

I think villagers are much more logical with where they go than in previous games. I remember in city folk a villager would ask me to do a favour, and i'd have to go looking for them for ages and sometimes they wouldn't even be in town at all. I'm pretty sure there wasn't anywhere else they could go except the roost back then, and even then there was still villagers I lost track of.

It's just a game mechanic really, but it would be nice to see villagers walk in and out of stores like they do their houses.

You know what throws me off? When Joan or Savannah or whoever is visiting in their RV and also in town for the day.

I see them in one end of town, I go to the campsite and there they are again, busy in their van. I leave and they're back in town where they were before! ;)

Back