• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello from a forum newbie (but not newbie to NL!)

Banana Apple

Bells
Greetings!

Im Anna and my town is named Heaven. Its a bit of a mess but its home!!:lemon:

I have been playing for quite a few years on and off, but never realised there was such a great community in the form of a forum!

Im looking for some new buddies to play with, trade with and hang out with. None of the few peeps I have added are ever online, and even when they are they never want to come over when my gates are opennnnn.:confused:

Also, is there somewhere on this forum where I can arrange trading perfect fruit? I have been saving my perfect apples, I have possibly a little more than 100 baskets and would like to trade for any other fruit (for profit obv). Please can someone point me in the right direction!:D

Many thanks!!:p

Welcome to the forums! Maybe try the train station sub forum or retail for your fruit?

Back