• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying train station visits ಠ◡ಠ .. 1 tbt per visit. NOW PAYING DOUBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have no real use for TBT, I'm happy just to have helped you unlock the train station renovation, assuming that was your goal. :)

aw well thank you! and yes it was!
I'm tting now to see if it worked c:

Thank you for the bells, I'm just happy to help you with the upgrade :)

of course! thank you so so much <333

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm porter isn't saying anything yet -.-

Maybe you're one or two short? I can hop over again if you'd like. And I don't know that TT'ing is necessary to trigger the PWP suggestion, so you might be able to check easily after each visit if you've hit 100 yet.

I think one or two visits may be the best option? Just to make sure that the total visits is over what's needed

ok.. yeah I can't sit on my tree so I can't see. I can open for a couple more? it feels like I've gotten them all tho :c

I'm happy to hop over a few more times, go ahead and open your gate again.

I kept track and I'm pretty sure you got the visits you needed although if I did miscount and miss one or two visits without realising then I do apologise, is there any other way to see how many visits you've had other than the tree?

Assuming we're visiting an equal number of times now, between the two of us, I think we've reached your goal now. So, I'll hold off until you check with Isabelle or however you're checking, to see if you need more.

can you check with Isabelle? I think the only way is sitting on the tree..
I'll tt forward a day and talk to porter but if he doesn't say anything that may mean I don't have enough.

I was mistaken about who you went to, to get the suggestion for the PWP, I thought it might be from her. But then I looked it up and it's from Porter. And I don't think TT'ing should be necessary. I think the 100th visit itself should be the trigger. But I don't actually know.

I remember seeing a post in the train station saying you can find out the number if you visit the persons dream address, apparently if you talk to Porter a few times in the dream he'll mention it, don't know if that helps or not

I'm happy to check the dream town if that's helpful. And if there is one. ^o^;.

yeah I can't check it. but I don't have enough I guess.
it's not triggering and I've done it once before so I know how it happens :/ ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but unfortunately I don't have a dream address yet.

But you got the visits unless my keeping track was off, do you have a dream address we could check or have you not done that yet?

But you got the visits unless my keeping track was off, do you have a dream address we could check or have you not done that yet?

I know. no I thought it was accurate.
maybe there's a few I missed idk. I doubt it.

and no I haven't set one up yet.

It seems like you should've had the 100 visits, I can visit a few more times to see if that triggers Porter to mention it to you when you next close your gates

It seems like you should've had the 100 visits, I can visit a few more times to see if that triggers Porter to mention it to you when you next close your gates

its up to you. I feel so bad. kiwi just visited a couple. I'll close soon to check.

You might also try checking with Isabelle under PWP's in case you got the suggestion without noticing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back