Buying train station visits ಠ◡ಠ .. 1 tbt per visit. NOW PAYING DOUBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just come and go and keep track, I'll probably be able to get the rest done so I don't see the point in stopping, if that's okay with you of course.

I can just come and go and keep track, I'll probably be able to get the rest done so I don't see the point in stopping, if that's okay with you of course.

heck yeah! thanks hun. then the next one would be 16. Im gonna go now but I'll leave it open. if I'm not back in time, message me here when done and I'll send your tbt (and some extra) I really appreciate it! I hope it won't dc. keep me posted if needed.

I'll continue my trips in a sec, just need a drink, I'll keep you updated if needed, enjoy your walk!

if you wanna join my gates are open! not sure what visit she's on though.

Okay, I'll hop over to your town a few more times. Do you have a way to check how many more visits you need, so that I know when to stop visiting?

I don't know how many times I visited last night before the disconnect, but if you needed forty today, then it sounds like you're really close now. :)

Last edited:
yay you're awesome. kiwi I think you did 20 last night. I just got back but now have to shower.

Assuming we're visiting an equal number of times now, between the two of us, I think we've reached your goal now. So, I'll hold off until you check with Isabelle or however you're checking, to see if you need more.

Assuming we're visiting an equal number of times now, between the two of us, I think we've reached your goal now. So, I'll hold off until you check with Isabelle or however you're checking, to see if you need more.

I don't think I can sit on my tree yet but if you think you both have reached the goal that's fine!

how many times do you both think you've visited? I'll give extra.

I kept track of my visits and Kiwi's whenever I saw they were there, I got 35 trips in, Kiwi got 5 that I saw, not sure if they did more than that

I think I did five today, but I wasn't keeping careful track, since I don't care about getting any TBT for it. ^o^;>

does 55 tbt for kiwi and 80 tbt for k_s sound okay? thank you both SO SOOOO much.

I don't think I can sit on my tree yet but if you think you both have reached the goal that's fine!

how many times do you both think you've visited? I'll give extra.

I think you should be able to go to the town hall and get the train station upgrade if you've hit 100 visitors, regardless of the size of your town tree, but I could be mistaken. So, I think if you try to renovate the train station now, and it doesn't work, then you haven't quite gotten 100 visits yet. And if it works, then you're all set.

Anything's fine with me, and you're welcome, gets me closer to my Gold traveller badge and it helps you out at the same time so it's a win win, glad you got your visits :)

Anything's fine with me, and you're welcome, gets me closer to my Gold traveller badge and it helps you out at the same time so it's a win win, glad you got your visits :)

thank you so much! I'm sending it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did this for free, no need for TBT. :)

WOW are you sure????

Yeah, I have no real use for TBT, I'm happy just to have helped you unlock the train station renovation, assuming that was your goal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back