• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying train station visits ಠ◡ಠ .. 1 tbt per visit. NOW PAYING DOUBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
you can do 10, you can do all 100.
don't care as long as I can get my 100 tonight!

here's the deal..

* I will keep my gates open and you will come and go every time
* I will most likely be afk so please don't type to me UNLESS it's urgent like you need to get off or wondering what number we are at.. I will be afk but whatever I'm doing I'll have my ds nearby on high volume
* I WILL KEEP COUNT SO DONT YOU WORRY
* DO NOT wander, like don't go anywhere.. just come and go
* I will issue all your bells when your done (if you come 10 times I'll issue 10 when you're done)

lastly, please know that this takes a ton of time. like 10 visits would probably be 12 mins or so.
if you'd like to do a big portion or even all, by all means go for it, but please note this is extremely tedious on your part.

thanks for your help. if you'd like to help, post below with how many times and your fc.
when you post, be ready and add me. I'll add you and we will begin.

I currently need 40 visits!

note: I have a teething 6 month old son who I may get distracted with so if you do chat me in the game and I don't respond the first time, please chat me once more and I should be able to respond.

Last edited:
sorry to all of you!
I had to get off yesterday.

I'm just gonna bump this and start over.

Hi! I could visit a few times. No need to worry about TBT :)

you sure??
just chat me in the game right before your last one so I know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add and open now ~

Okay! I'll look for your gate and visit a few times. :)

And in case you didn't see my post earlier, I'll do it for free, no need for TBT.

Last edited:
bump!

I need 40 more!

I will pay you double.
if you visit 10 times, I'll pay you 20 tbt.
if you do 40, I'll pay you 80 tbt.

Last edited:
I'll add you and do some visits, I did a bunch for someone the other day, just let me know when the gate's open :)

I'll add you and do some visits, I did a bunch for someone the other day, just let me know when the gate's open :)

thanks! I will add and open. I'll keep count. when you wanna stop just let me know!

real quick, you've done 15, how many more do you wanna do? I'm gonna go on a walk with my baby and boyfriend.
I can either close up or keep open and you keep track now and just message me here when you're done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back