Mayor name ideas?

Depends really on who you want your mayor to be. Or you could go with a name you like/find pretty/sounds awesome.
Or you could find a theme for you town and base your mayor on that. There's another person making a town named Bistro with a Mayor named Chef. You could do something similiar. Or you could ignore the town for a while and just focus on your mayor, building up his/her character and giving a name that applies to his/her tastes?

There's also name generators you could fiddle around with until you find something you like. Good luck~ :D

Melody
Cinder
Nightfall
Amethyst
Jade
Lavender
Ellinora
Aveline

I don't know what kind of name you are looking for, but I thought these were quite cute.

Imo, I think it's best to use your name because it's a name you'll never think twice about because it's your y'know.. name. But it depends on what theme your going for, I can't really answer this unless you have a theme in mind. When I was making a port/seaside town, I researched it a bit and looked for names that tie into the meaning of the theme, so maybe you could do that also?

Back