• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I don't like event days

It kind of reminds me of Harvest moon, when there's any kind of event you can't go to the shops for anything. :( I love events, but I just wish in ACNL you could do mayor duties and in hm you could visit shops.

I don't mind if good event days get in the way of mayoring, since i'll usually be busy with those but I don't like that events like the fishing tourney or the bug off get in the way of mayoring although they end at a certain time. It's so frustrating and I can't understand why Isabelle doesn't let you place any PWPs even though the events waaay over. Often if I know an event day is coming up, i'll place whatever PWPs I want to place before then. But i'm more of a planning first PWPs later, so I never really have any pwps that i'm desperate to put up.

I just wish event days won't get in the way in doing mayoral duties or inviting villagers to move in. It doesn't make sense. Although, yeah I could just TT to the next.

The event days are quite fun, but I always forget to do them or not as often once I've already tried them. My favorite ones I will do for sure ahha

I got back on the game at midnight and Isabelle was in Town Hall. So i was able to talk to her and start my PWP today. But yeah these events are just....and you can't even choose if you want them or not. It's nice to have events but not when they're getting in the way of what you're trying to do.

I feel like the events are part of the intended purpose of the game, though. There's so much to enjoy in the game like fishing, chatting with villagers, doing favors for them, playing island games with friends, etc...

I hate them too, especially if they aren't items that I want or that I already have. I wanted to put up a pwp yesterday and couldn't thanks to 'nature day' where all you even get is a globe...which I already have. The only one I'm looking forward to is weeding day because I want those pwps.

isabelle needs to stfu she works 24/7 yet she doesn't let us work on event days. also why does isabelle lock you out of the town hall that you god damn own

P.S.: I don't hate event days, I quite like them. Just wish we could still invite villagers and do PWPS is all.

I like em. I can enjoy a rest day of work (or even play) or when you finish you can enjoy em.

They freak me out if I forget about them. I see Isabelle in the load screen and I am like "OMG is someone moving?! Oh, just some event." Isabelle, don't scare me like that.

I don't quite recall but even if she is in the town hall on an event, I don't think you can use your mayoral powers which is complete BS.

Back