• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where can I find these kitty covers!?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I found a picture of these cute kitty silicone cases for the 3DS XL. Does anyone know if they are available for the NEW 3DS XL or if there is something similar? I can't find any :(

http://imgur.com/t6UXeS4

Last edited:
AH i actually have one i don't use anymore! its the orange one :D i'm sad i can't use it on my new 3ds :/ they're really cheap i got mine for 9$ off amazon, i thought they were gonna be pricey but nah

AH i actually have one i don't use anymore! its the orange one :D i'm sad i can't use it on my new 3ds :/ they're really cheap i got mine for 9$ off amazon, i thought they were gonna be pricey but nah

Do you know if there are similar cases for the NEW 3DS XL? And did it inhibit the system from closing properly? I'm assuming it's pretty thick?

unfortunately i don't think they've made any or will make any since its been a while since the new 3ds has been out :(. also, the case fits the new 3ds perfectly fine for the most part, the only problem is many of the buttons and game slot have been rearranged so the case doesn't match up. and its a liiittle bit snug on it but it still fits well

Here is one on Amazon, but it's $40 CDN :(

I've looked for others, but there are some for $110+ ?? On the US Amazon, they're about $25 which confuses me.

Last edited:
Here is one on Amazon, but it's $40 CDN :(

I've looked for others, but there are some for $110+ ?? On the US Amazon, they're about $25 which confuses me.

Oh, thank you! I wonder why it's so expensive though :/ But I'm going to bookmark the page for the future, thank youuu!

Back