• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New 3DS XL stylus placement?

What do you think of the stylus placement on the NEW 3DS XL?

• It still feels awkward after using it for a long time

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It feels natural now that I've had my system for a while

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • You get used to it, but the placement is better on the old 3DS XL

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I love the new placement, much better than the old 3DS XL

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Should the tiny pin of a New 3DS stylus wears off just enough, that stylus would constantly fall off whenever holding the system upright. That's something to keep in mind of if you're using this accessory extensively, especially if you're going to use the same New 3DS for at least a couple of years.

I had this situation happens on both my Wii U GamePad and my vanilla DS, although theirs stylus holders is located above them.

This has happened to me and it's very annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should the tiny pin of a New 3DS stylus wears off just enough, that stylus would constantly fall off whenever holding the system upright. That's something to keep in mind of if you're using this accessory extensively, especially if you're going to use the same New 3DS for at least a couple of years.

I had this situation happens on both my Wii U GamePad and my vanilla DS, although theirs stylus holders is located above them.

This has happened to me and it's very annoying.

Back