• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Contest Digital Drawing Contest! Prizes for all!

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (637) +
Hi all!!! I need your digital skills!!!! I am in desperate need of a digital CHIBI drawing of my mayor, dressed up as my moon trainer!

I would like one of 2 possible looks:

Option 1. my sweet Filbert holding onto one of my shoulders and shiny Emolga holding onto my other shoulder.

Option 2. Filbert walking beside me holding one of my hands and shiny Emolga gliding above me, as I am waving and her clutching my pinky.

Here is what my mayor looks like

h1YXsOLl.jpg

Here is a very rough (traditional because I can't draw digitally) sketch of what I am looking for:

MGl7y2Wm.jpg

Here is my Sig with all my info

6EMiheil.png

***Everyone is a winner!!!!***

1st Prize

ANY 10 Villagers from Amiibo cards Series 1-5 that I will move in and out as slowly/quickly as you need.

ANY 10 breedable pokemon with at least 4-5 IV's and some egg moves, as long as it is trade-able from PokeMoon.

2 Events: Ash Hat Pikachu, and Team Rocket Meowth (both untouched and legit)

2nd Prize

ANY 5 Villagers from Amiibo cards Series 1-5 that I will move in and out as slowly/quickly as you need.

ANY 5 breedable pokemon with at least 4-5 IV's and some egg moves, as long as it is trade-able from PokeMoon.

2 Events: Ash Hat Pikachu, and Team Rocket Meowth (both untouched and legit)

3rd Prize

ANY 3 Villagers from Amiibo cards Series 1-5 that I will move in and out as slowly/quickly as you need.

ANY 3 breedable pokemon with at least 4-5 IV's and some egg moves, as long as it is trade-able from PokeMoon.

1 Event: Ash Hat Pikachu (untouched and legit)

ALL Entries will receive 1 villager of your choice (from amiibo card series 1-5) AND 1 bred pokemon of your choice!!

3BiNA9ml.png

6qoGsgql.png

Contest Starts now and ends May 6th at Noon (CST)

Please feel free to comment if interested in this contest!!! I want to know if my prizes are ok!!!

Btw, working with a friend on possibly adding a shiny to each prize as well!

I like the Amiibo card thing, but the thing is- a lot of Animal Crossing people don't play Pokemon, such as myself. The art community on BTF is already pretty small but that just filters it out further.

I'd certainly be interested in entering! I'll most likely make a piece sometime soon if I have time. :)

Back