Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Feedback
100% (109) +
Yesterday I remembered that my Pokedex in Pokemon Sun is 95% complete! I'm looking to buy the last 5% from you guys! I'm not looking to keep them, just to touch trade. I can pay any amount of TBT, within a reasonable range, that you'd like! The Pokemon I still need are:

None! Thank you to BirbyBird and MayorAydin for helping me complete it! :D

Last edited:
i can get you vanillite but it's 6iv shiny and competitive ready so it's expensive :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i can get you a lot of these but, once again, they're 6iv shiny and competitive ready

i can get you vanillite but it's 6iv shiny and competitive ready so it's expensive :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i can get you a lot of these but, once again, they're 6iv shiny and competitive ready

I just need to touch trade, I'm not looking to keep them. I just need them for my Pokedex. I can still pay what you wish, though.

Hello! I have all of the ones you are looking for, you could even keep them if you needed. Just let me know!

Hello! I have all of the ones you are looking for, you could even keep them if you needed. Just let me know!

Awesome! I don't need to keep them, I just want to dex them. Are you able to trade now? Also how much BTB were you looking for?

I can trade now! Offer me anything, I'm pretty flexible! :)

Back