• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway I need to get rid of things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceanes

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Poptart Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Pear (Fruit)
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (20) +
CLOSED!!!
Hello everyone!

I will be resetting my town in the next few days and have a whole bunch of stuff that I want to get rid of. I will not be making a list of everything, because there is way too much. There is furniture, clothing, flowers, trees, fruit, and holiday stuff.

THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! I WILL NOT BE SAVING THINGS FOR PEOPLE AND ONCE EVERYTHING IS GONE I WILL RESET MY TOWN.

There are few rules still:

1. Please do not run in my town. I know I'm resetting so it won't matter in a bit, but I want the flowers to stay in tact so that people who want to have them can get them.
2. You may take anything that is on the ground, in re-tail (though you will have to pay for those items), and in trees.
3. Please do not leave things that you are trying to get rid of. I'm trying to reset my town and I'm just giving other people access to this stuff.
4. Only comment if it says I'm Online. I will have this going for the rest of today, and all of tomorrow. After that it will be closed.
5. I will only bring in people who comment on this thread, please do not PM me.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! I WILL NOT BE SAVING THINGS FOR PEOPLE AND ONCE EVERYTHING IS GONE I WILL RESET MY TOWN.

I hope you find some stuff you need or want!

UPDATE: I will ending this on 4/23/2017 @ 5:30pm EST.

Last edited:
is your town open still? i tried to come by but i kept getting the message that something was wrong and then finally that the gate was closed

I've added everyone! Town is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

is your town open still? i tried to come by but i kept getting the message that something was wrong and then finally that the gate was closed

Yes, it's back open!

Just FYI, if you get an error messaged, it's most likely the town is full. Try again in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back