• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying [or trading] Wishlist Items!

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I have a few things I'm looking for, take a look and let me know how much TBT or what else you want for them! I have Maddie, Stella, June, Olive, Claude, Boots, and Ursala's cards I can scan in or get items from if you want to trade anything as well. Right now I'm mostly looking for some creepy items and witch robe & hat for my newest character. Please let me know! Thanks

My wish list http://moridb.com/catalogs/40FL591ao8?limit=50&offset=0

Last edited:
Bump! I'd be happy to visit the RV's that have some of these items too. I just have to find out which ones have the items first.

Hey, if you don't mind waiting I can order some of these for you (i'll edit in a bit telling you which items that would be)
Toy camera, toaster, surfboard, skeleton figurine, hibiscus hairpin, exquisite wall, egg basket

Last edited:
I apologise, I forgot to reply yesterday :( could I possibly bother you for some RV items in exchange? I'm after the tea cup and teapot from Claude and plant partition from Ursala :blush: also I have the items ready so shoot me a PM/VM when you're ready to get them and also if you're okay with the trade :)

Last edited:
No problem! I can get those items for you. I am free now, and I'll keep checking here to see when you are available. :)

I am adding you now! Do you mind dropping off? I'm trying to get the train station upgrade hehe ^.^

Hi! I will offer the:

Herringbone floor for 2 TBT,
Bubblegum KK for 0.5 TBT,
KK Island for 0.5 TBT,
Lottie's 3DS for 2 TBT,
Lottie's Pastel Table for 2 TBT,
and the Re-tail Clock for 2TBT,
which makes it a TOTAL: 9 TBT

Hi! I will offer the:

Herringbone floor for 2 TBT,
Bubblegum KK for 0.5 TBT,
KK Island for 0.5 TBT,
Lottie's 3DS for 2 TBT,
Lottie's Pastel Table for 2 TBT,
and the Re-tail Clock for 2TBT,
which makes it a TOTAL: 9 TBT

Yes that sounds great! Thank you :) lmk when you're ready to trade!

I can offer you these items: bread-making set and candelabra. Can I trade you these items for 1 lunch pack (Maddie's RV) and 1 hibiscus (Ursala's RV)?

Last edited:
I can offer you these items: bread-making set and candelabra. Can I trade you these items for 1 lunch pack (Maddie's RV) and 1 hibiscus (Ursala's RV)?

Yes I can do that! :) I'm about to go to bed, but I will order the lunch pack real quick so it's ready by tomorrow morning. I already have a hibiscus ready. Thank you!

Yes I can do that! :) I'm about to go to bed, but I will order the lunch pack real quick so it's ready by tomorrow morning. I already have a hibiscus ready. Thank you!
Alright then. Thanks. ^.^ PM or VM me when you're available for tomorrow.

Hi, I could give you lily record player, summit wall, firefly lamp, hydrangea bed

for stack of clothes (Stella), veggie basket (Boots), flower display case and casablanca lilies (Ursala)?

Hi, I could give you lily record player, summit wall, firefly lamp, hydrangea bed

for stack of clothes (Stella), veggie basket (Boots), flower display case and casablanca lilies (Ursala)?

Works for me! I'll start collecting those items now. Just need to do some TTing lol

Back