• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying (online) Bunny Day Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Feedback
100% (93) +
Please only post replies when my status says "online."

So I didn't participate in Bunny Day (my town's not set up well for the egg hunting), but I'm still looking to obtain the full set/series from the event. The list is below and marked accordingly, thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

I'd prefer to pay in IGB, will do 99k for each individual item and 198k for the basket. I can do TBT, but I am low, if you want TBT make me an offer for what you have. If you'd prefer to make a trade for something, then visit this link to my mini shop, where I have a small collection of random things, where I'll trade a 2-for-1 ratio: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...reorderable-items-make-TBT-offers!&highlight=

1. Egg Basket - need
2. Egg Bed - got
3. Egg Bench - need
4. Egg Chair - got
5. Egg Clock - got
6. Egg Dresser - got
7. Egg Floor - need
8. Egg Lamp - need
9. Egg Stereo - got
10. Egg TV - got
11. Egg Table - got
12. Egg Toy Set- need
13. Egg Wall - got
14. Egg Wardrobe - need
15. Zipper's Pic - got

Last edited:
Don't suppose you want a grand-prize ticket? You can have it for free

(I got so many i forgot about this one I had in storage >_>)

Don't suppose you want a grand-prize ticket? You can have it for free

(I got so many i forgot about this one I had in storage >_>)

I appreciate the offer but I will kindly decline, I have Zipper's Pic already, plus to use it I'd have to time travel.

Just in case my last message didn't post, I have every item that you need from sale

I did see your last message, but that's when I was offline. I'd be happy to purchase from you, but I'd prefer to do it in your town if that's okay. I'll give you 693,000 igb for the basket, bench, floor, lamp, toy set & wardrobe. that's 99k for every item & 198k for the basket. or I can give you 15 tbt (I don't have much so I can't offer too much).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back