• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist and some hybrids

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm looking for these items to go in my house:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/cnjYzKJ5m4

plus an extra mossy carpet. Offering 3 tbt for orderables and 5 for non orderables. Also have some Saharah carpets and wallpapers to trade, can provide list if requested

Also looking for 3 each of all black hybrids and purple pansies, offering 2 tbt per flower

Update, will be available all day today, 4/25, aside from an hour or two that I need for running errands, and available tomorrow all day in theory, so any offers made please have available for either day

Last edited:
I have cornucopia, fruit basket, watering trough, wooden box, and wooden stool

Thank you to both of you. I have to leave for work soon, and my schedule is hectic for the next few days, but I should be available for pick up or drop off on Tuesday and Wednesday

I have purple pansies that I can give you.

Ok, I'm ready. Would you mind dropping off? I'm trying to do several things at once, gonna be afk but I'll send the tbt asap. Look for Koholint

I can give you the bath set, bathroom shelf, brick oven, towel basket, and wood-plank table all for free. :)

Also, I think I have a few black roses and black tulips. I'm currently experiencing some connection problems but I'll let you know when I fix them. Please let me know if you're interested. :)

I can give you the bath set, bathroom shelf, brick oven, towel basket, and wood-plank table all for free. :)

Also, I think I have a few black roses and black tulips. I'm currently experiencing some connection problems but I'll let you know when I fix them. Please let me know if you're interested. :)
I'm interested. Sometime on Tuesday would be best for me, because I have that day off from work

Back