• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 50 btb for ??? bells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Feedback
100% (201) +
Hi everybody, I'd like a few million bells for my public works projects. I am going to exchange 50 btb for the amount it is worth in bells, I believe it's around 15 - 17.5 million bells? I'm not too sure.

Please vm or pm me with offers, thank you! c:

my friend will probably be very interested in this but shes at her dads this weekend so shes on limited internet. she should be back on either tmr or on monday!

my friend will probably be very interested in this but shes at her dads this weekend so shes on limited internet. she should be back on either tmr or on monday!

If I get no other offers by then I'll probably take her up on that. c:

Last edited:
I need a few million bells asap, thank you. ^^

Last edited:
I can give you two full pocketfuls of bells, which is about 3.2 million, I think.

Yep! I'll deliver the bells to your town now, if you're ready.

I'll just drop them on the ground, I don't mind. Then I'll run to the post office to fill my pockets a second time and drop those, too.

I'll just drop them on the ground, I don't mind. Then I'll run to the post office to fill my pockets a second time and drop those, too.

Okay. c:

I have a lot of patterns laying everywhere for plot resetting purposes, so please excuse them. c:

Adding you now! c:

Opening gates now! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back