Face ideas for my new town?

CherryBlossomCrossing

time to get spooky yeet
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
As you all probably seen my millions of threads asking about selling towns, i have a simple question.

What eyes should i go for, as well as my mayor name?

I cant choose between these eyes

ok.jpg

ok3.jpg

ok7.jpg

ok8.jpg

okok.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Keep in mind i've had the fourth one for 4 years.)

Hmm, well, my mayor has the 1st ones, but I likethe 2nd ones too!
Honestly those kawaii eyes became a little boring after a while, so I would suggest 1st or 2nd :)

Hmm, well, my mayor has the 1st ones, but I likethe 2nd ones too!
Honestly those kawaii eyes became a little boring after a while, so I would suggest 1st or 2nd :)

It would be nice to have a break of those kawaii eyes.

I mean, 4 years is enough to have the same eyes, am i right?

I would go with the 2nd ones! I have them and they are just so cute!

Maybe you could name your mayor after you?

My favorite of these is the second one. My alt character has these. :)

I have a mayor with #2 and another mayor with #3

I adore both of them in different ways but they are both so cute

#3 looks great after contact lenses in Shampoodle - blue, blue grey, green, brown... I've tried them all!

I will say that #2 has a very permanent sweet and kind vibe - I find her very calming

Hmm I'd go with either the first or bottom one. The blush is too cute and the bottom one is just one of my favorite faces.

I think I have characters with 5/7 of the eyes you have amongst my 8 chars lol. I don't consider my mayor ones to be more important than the others and they only have slightly more play time than the others (just to get PWPs and finish badges). I'd get so tired of seeing them all look the same so I make sure they each have different eyes, hair, and clothes.

The only major issue I've ever had with the eyes is that I found I greatly disliked the 2nd set of eyes in post 10 of this thread - that char wears a pair of kawaii (I forget the actual name, but that's the effect they give) glasses constantly.

The only other issue I've had is a minor quibble - 3rd set of eyes in OP can look *very* odd from some angles. The eyes can frequently look like they're looking in two different directions - the shape of the eyes combined with the irises means they don't look symmetrical in the way all the other eyes do. It's not annoying enough to me to use those kawaii glasses on that char, too. But I won't be choosing that style in the future.

Whatever you choose, I hope you're happy with things. :)

Last edited:
Back