im quite mad.

CherryBlossomCrossing

time to get spooky yeet
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Okay, so a couple days ago, I dropped down to eight villagers, so i was expecting a random move in.
what i wasnt expecting was

SOMEBODY TO MOVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TOWN HALL.

I Can still access it, but like theres 2 villagers in the way of the town hall now.

and i need to place a pwp there one day.

If you place patterns in the area you don't want villagers near they won't be able to destroy the patterns to move in or you can do the trick where you create a new human villager on the day you think someone will move in your town. If you create a new villager on the arrival of a new animal villager it randomly chooses a 3x3 area as usual but if you don't like the placing you can turn off the game DONT SAVE I know it sounds bad but it deletes the new human villager so no resetti. After that re use this cycle until you find the right spot for the villager then get your tent and save

With the Welcome Amiibo Update there is a fancy new feature: If you put patterns on the ground, they won't put their house on it anymore!

If it makes you feel better, Poppy moved in right in front of retail. I like her so much so I've dealt with it and made it work.

I had the same thing happen with Ketchup. She moved in right next to a pond and they were both completely blocking the entrance to my campground - RV area. I moved her out with an amiibo card and moved her back in a couple days later, she ended up in a much better spot.

However, Lucky is right in front of ReTail and I'm thinking of doing the same thing to plot his house better. I've also been putting patterns down where I want my future pwp's. If I didn't have the amiibo cards I'd just have to deal with it.

Oof yeah, it seems like once one move there then a bunch more do. Way before the update, I had like 5 villagers all piled on Town Hall...I reset that town out of pure frustration haha. But yeah, next time just put some paths down. Villagers need a 3x3 square to be able to plot down so plan accordingly. :)

Rhonda lives right in front of one of the paths down to the beach. Literally right in front. She's been there since the beginning of my town, so I can't make her move her house. And I recently got someone who moved in right in front of town hall. I feel your pain. T_T

I'm sorry that happened to you. I hate when that happens!

Not the town hall in my town. B4 I could even get my bearings after starting a new town about six weeks ago, Hopper (ugh) moved in right in front of my mayors house! He's gone now....someone actually wanted him, bless her! There is a fountain in place of his house now. Yay!

But I find this quite odd. All this space in my town, and six (count them) villagers live below the river, all in a row as if I planned a cycling town! That did, however, leave me two big areas for my perfect cherry orchards. So there's that.

I'm about to replace Penelope with Felyne. Thanks for the reminder about the paths. I should put them all over below the river, just to force him to at least above the river.

Same thing happened to me recently. Now I have to wait for Ava to move out :(

WVW69kQtBbYq6vhNBb.jpg

Deirdre moved right in front of retail in my new town. Was happy to get her but because of her house placement, she has to go.

Chrissy moved in as close to behind my house as the boundaries allow and it made me so mad. I loved her but like... I had to get rid of her. Thankfully I actually ended up getting her Amiibo card in a pack as I was working on moving her out!

Back