• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying these items (rare, fortune cookie, & orderables)

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (53) +
Yoshis egg
Block (looking for more than one)
? Block (looking for more than one)
fire flower
super mushroom
green shell
green pipe
bill blaster
arcade game, pinball machine
game shelf
Throne
Fireplace
:)

I can get you the:
- 1 block
- 1 ? block
- yoshi's egg
- fire flower
- super mushroom
- green pipe
- green shell
- bill blaster
- arcade game
15tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or igb, your choice :lemon:

ALSO: just saw you were selling some fortune items, could i buy the Wii U console and the hero's cap? then it'd be 10tbt :lemon: (or igb)

Last edited:
Awesome! I can do 15 tbt for all of those items, and gladly take 10 tbt for the wii u and heros cap. What color wii do you want? Black or white?

do you want to just pay me 5tbt? then trade all of the others XD and white please! :lemon:

Yeah that sounds good! I will transfer you the 5tbt. Want me to open or will you?

i'll open please :lemon: adding you now :)

opening now

I have the game shelf, it's been refurbished to look tan. If you don't want it that way, I can ask Cyrus to turn it back to normal. How about 3 TBT or 300,000 IGB if you can spare it? I'd prefer the IGB, but it's fine if you pay with TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you went offline. I'll come back later and see if you're on.

I've been playing AC for ten years and it has always been less than 1000 bells. I would be ripping myself a new one if I paid that much lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am ready I will transfer the tbt now

Oh, IGB prices are usually very high here so I thought that would be normal, but would 3 TBT work for you instead?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just went to the island, I'll leave and come over now.

I can get you the arcade machine for 4 tbt. :)

Edit: 2 tbt :)

Last edited:
I could give you fireplace and yoshi's egg for free. :) I may have green shell and bill blaster as well.

Back