Show Me Your Animal Crossing Collection!

intropella

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
I think I am to the point being really obsessed collecting animal crossing merchandise right now.
I'm like selling my old things to get animal crossing.
This is what I have so far in my dorm, and the other collections I have are all the amiibo cards and the figurines. 0:
(Will edit later to add more picture)
IMG_2766.jpg

I have way too much to take pictures of, honestly.

I have a talking Bluebear plush (it speaks some of the emotion sounds from the game), my sister has a Goldie one that speaks which I'm probably going to steal now she's moved away, I have a toy globe which was made for the film that you can stick characters and props and stickers on, and I have a K.K. Slider push which came with the OST for Wild World!

41Nk-D3irbL.jpg

I also have the limited edition amiibo Festival copy with the Isabelle and Digby amiibo included, and some of the amazing miniature toy models that were made in the style of the very first game, and are all in Japanese:

hqdefault.jpg

I also have all of the first series of Animal Crossing amiibo, so I'm really content with how much stuff I've got of this series. It just kinda happened as well, because I'm not a huge collector. I usually get very anxious with posessions because I like to keep them all 100% pristine, which is rarely possible.

Oh, and how could I forget my tissue box cover! It's in the shape of a house, and the chimney has the tissue dispenser, with Pete on the left on the roof and Resetti on the bottom right, next to the door.

hqdefault.jpg

Also, if it counts, my New 3DS XL model is the Happy Home Designer one, with furniture icons on it and the game pre-installed! I was told at the time that that particular design was only available in Europe and Japan!

CMM_N3DSXL_ACHHD_Bundle_PS_UKV_mediaplayer_large.jpg

Last edited:
You both have super cute collections. I just have the amiibo figures. I made a Christmas scene with them last Christmas, and it was really cute. I wish I had taken a picture.

I still haven't worked out how to upload a picture, but I have the following:
6 Amiibo - Isabelle, Digby, KK, Reese, Cyrus & Kicks
30 Amiibo cards
GC, DS, Wii & 3DS games
DS & Wii strategy guides

I would like a lot more if I could find it! ;)

Back