• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

12 MORE VISITORS TILL THE UPGRADE

thank you all so much! :lemon: but no, i'd like to keep my town closed for a while now :( guess the upgrade will wait :rolleyes:but thank you for the offers and sorry about shampoodle :)

If you haven't contacted a mod you could VM Jake or someone, I'm sure they'll set you on the right path to getting it sorted, best thing for you to do is remove his FC from your DS and make a note so you remember for future references, I've had someone steal a bunch of blue roses from me before and when I asked him to return them he denied and must've turned his DS off cause I got an error, one of the main reasons when people come to my town for petitions etc I watch them like a hawk since I have way too many hybrids out on display. It's really disappointing that this happened to you since the majority of people on here are fantastic players and one person went and ruined your experience.

Ooo! yeah, i might ask a mod- it does just suck that there are people that would do that and deny it when asked.. just opens your eyes really! oh well! now that i am aware of him, i know to look out for him, making sure that i don't do trades with him, and with the negative trade rating i left, hopefully others will too :lemon:

I'm sure one of them would be able to help you out with the problem and give advice on what to do about the situation, I know quite a few members always check Wi-Fi ratings before deciding whether to interact with others, especially if they've got negative reviews for stealing etc, I definitely look out for it so I avoid having another person stealing my flowers, hopefully the situation gets sorted and if you ever need help I'm sure someone around here will help you out :)

Yeah i did, unfortunately he was new, so i took a 50/50 chance really, and sadly luck was not on my side :( but thank you!! :lemon: i hope so too :)

It sucks that it had to happen, hopefully future experiences are all positive for you :)

Back