• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

12 MORE VISITORS TILL THE UPGRADE

lucyhannahg

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Orange 🍊
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1728-9042-1808
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (175) +
Hey everyone! i have 88 visits and would LOVE if people would come and visit, i have a bushel of perfect peaches for every visit! :lemon: thank you!​

I can visit. I need to get petition signature, would it be ok to do that?

Yep! adding you all :lemon: my gate will be open for the next half an hour/hour :D and yes, you can do your petition :)

yep :lemon:

Thank you for letting me get my petition signed. I really appreciate it.

Shame about that guy stealing, I hope cutting the WiFi worked. Let me know if you want another visit. I would remove hybrids before opening your gates again, especially by the station. And keep the fruit in your pockets so no one can just take everything!

extremely dissapointed with Bananaflash. Took my blue, orange and black roses, and denied it when asked? please can you PM or VM me bananaflash to talk about you giving them back? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for letting me get my petition signed. I really appreciate it.

Shame about that guy stealing, I hope cutting the WiFi worked. Let me know if you want another visit. I would remove hybrids before opening your gates again, especially by the station. And keep the fruit in your pockets so no one can just take everything!

yes! i usually do, but i got stuck in the museum, as you know XD. just really dissapointed :( took me a while to grow them

Get in touch with the mods. He can deny it but we both saw him stuff his pockets with your perfect fruit. Unbelievable!

It's a shame cutting the WiFi didn't help.

Yeah, i might do! :lemon:
Yeah, sadly not no :( i guess it's time to make more XD...
Thank you for visiting though! and i'm glad you could do your petition and sell your fruit

Let me know if you feel like more visits. I can just arrive and leave immediately.

I still can't get over that guy. It's things like that which make me hesitate opening my own gates.

Yes, i would still like visits please! i'll leave some bells for you, if you want :lemon:

.-. he has the cheek to leave me a negative rating... how do i contact the mods?

Unbelievable! I'm not sure how to contact a mid, sorry. Maybe report a post? That may get their attention.

I'll pop back and forth now. I don't need any bells thanks.

yeah, i might do that! and yep, opened gates :lemon:

extremely dissapointed with Bananaflash. Took my blue, orange and black roses, and denied it when asked? please can you PM or VM me bananaflash to talk about you giving them back? :(

Sorry you stole stuff from you. :( I can offer to give you 2 of each blue, orange and black roses if you need so you can start breeding them again! I don't know how many he took, I hope not many before you caught him.

Apparently, it's not the first time he's been accused of stealing flowers. I've just started hybrid breeding again (put cartridge into another DS and poof, TTed 50 years ahead) but there's some wonderful people in the Re-tail subforum who can help you regain what you lost, should you wish to.

Good luck!~ :D

hi! I'd love to visit your town! maybe I could use your shampoodle while im there? haha

Back