• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can it rain during the ten days of cherry blossoms in April?

I played all of the cherry blossom days and I didn't see any rain (it started raining a few days after)

It rained the day after the blossoms were over, so I assume it may not rain during the Cherry Blossoms event.

The 10 days of cherry blossom time were fabulous, most of the time not even a little cloud on the sky.. But 2 days after cherry blossoms it started raining very hard, so I don't think so, that would destroy the vibes.

I swear I saw a DA - before the update where it was 5am and raining during the cherry blossoms before the petals fall.

I have tried every hour of the day and I haven't found rain.

I swear I saw a DA - before the update where it was 5am and raining during the cherry blossoms before the petals fall.

I have tried every hour of the day and I haven't found rain.

It could have been hacked. I might try that.

There's only 10 days? But my cherry blossoms are here when I time travel like 20 days back and forward.

I don't think so, I pretty much played on all of the days of the cherry blossoms and it didn't rain once and the weather is consistent in ACNL no matter the year so I don't think it does, no.

Back