• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tutu is just too cute!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I really love this villager. Is she still considered a dreamie if I have her already? I am going to hold her hostage. She is never moving out!

If you think Tutu is too cute, I guess that makes her tutu cute. :p

Anyway, I don't see why you wouldn't consider her a dreamie! If she's one of your favorite villagers just call her whatever you want! ^^

vN3Ebob.jpg
I loves me some Tutu.I saw her in a dream town not long after New leaf was released and I knew I had to get that peppy polar bear with the Wilma Flintstone eyes in my town.

I've had Tutu since I started my new town. She and Francine live right next to each other, literally. She's absolutely adorable, and so sweet. Her little blush is just perfect! >w<

You know, it's a good thing the police station isn't built yet in my town because I am stalking this bear. She is just TOO CUTE. She was talking to Pudge about his clothes or something and of course I took Tutu's side. I showed her to my sister and she said Tutu reminds her of the Care Bear, the one with the heart. Which makes sense since Tutu is wearing a heart shirt.

You know, it's a good thing the police station isn't built yet in my town because I am stalking this bear. She is just TOO CUTE. She was talking to Pudge about his clothes or something and of course I took Tutu's side. I showed her to my sister and she said Tutu reminds her of the Care Bear, the one with the heart. Which makes sense since Tutu is wearing a heart shirt.

I'm soooo horrible with deciding who to put into my town, don't tempt me to put her in my town haha

I like the bears. I have amiibo cards for Nate, Pudgy and now Tutu. Oh, and Stitches of course!

I have Tutu's Amiibo card and I love her just so much!
She's a really cute villager and I understand that she's a dreamie for a lot of people.

I looooovvvvvveeee Tutu! I had her in my cf town and I loved her so much I never let her leave eihter.

she's such a sweetheart. I like seeing other people enjoy her too!

Back