Tutu is just too cute!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I really love this villager. Is she still considered a dreamie if I have her already? I am going to hold her hostage. She is never moving out!

If you think Tutu is too cute, I guess that makes her tutu cute. :p

Anyway, I don't see why you wouldn't consider her a dreamie! If she's one of your favorite villagers just call her whatever you want! ^^

vN3Ebob.jpg
I loves me some Tutu.I saw her in a dream town not long after New leaf was released and I knew I had to get that peppy polar bear with the Wilma Flintstone eyes in my town.

I've had Tutu since I started my new town. She and Francine live right next to each other, literally. She's absolutely adorable, and so sweet. Her little blush is just perfect! >w<

You know, it's a good thing the police station isn't built yet in my town because I am stalking this bear. She is just TOO CUTE. She was talking to Pudge about his clothes or something and of course I took Tutu's side. I showed her to my sister and she said Tutu reminds her of the Care Bear, the one with the heart. Which makes sense since Tutu is wearing a heart shirt.

You know, it's a good thing the police station isn't built yet in my town because I am stalking this bear. She is just TOO CUTE. She was talking to Pudge about his clothes or something and of course I took Tutu's side. I showed her to my sister and she said Tutu reminds her of the Care Bear, the one with the heart. Which makes sense since Tutu is wearing a heart shirt.

I'm soooo horrible with deciding who to put into my town, don't tempt me to put her in my town haha

I like the bears. I have amiibo cards for Nate, Pudgy and now Tutu. Oh, and Stitches of course!

I have Tutu's Amiibo card and I love her just so much!
She's a really cute villager and I understand that she's a dreamie for a lot of people.

I looooovvvvvveeee Tutu! I had her in my cf town and I loved her so much I never let her leave eihter.

she's such a sweetheart. I like seeing other people enjoy her too!

Back