• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Finally got her!!!

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Well all of you know who is my favorite
It's obvious:) -whisper- Savannah<3

Well finally I got her card
It took a lot begging for one friend to buy it for me but he finally did and gave it to me today

Now she my precious cards then any other of my other cards <3

Here a pic
image.jpg

Aww. Congratulations! Now you know how I felt when I found Marshal's amiibo card for only $1.50 on eBay. I was so happy! :)

Aww. Savannah is one of the prettiest horse (I mean, Zebra... no...horse... zebra). Congrats! :)

Aww. Savannah is one of the prettiest horse (I mean, Zebra... no...horse... zebra). Congrats! :)

She a zebra idc if she in the class of horse she still a zebra so don't worry ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy for you, ZQ. Great to have nice friends like that, isn't it?

Yeah it is
Because my parents don't let me buy stuff from Internet so yeah friends

Aww that's sweet of your friend! I was super happy to find Erik and Zucker for $1.50, my cute little animals :)

Wow, what a nice friend! I was lucky enough to grab Tia, Tom, and Erik for a few dollars each off eBay. Still waiting for their arrival! I definitely understand your excitement. :)

I didn't even knew you could buy amiibo cards that cheap! Maybe I'll surf for Butch oder Fauna..
I just wanna say Congrats! :)

Congrats!

Yeah, amiibo cards can be pretty cheap on eBay if you keep looking. I got some of my favourites for ?1 each.

I still don't have Sally's card -sigh- lol

Congratulations though :)

Last edited:
Congrats! I remember when I got my favorite villagers amiibo. It's fantastic! enjoy her!

Back